Virgin is now operating a limiteless dwelling web promotion that features $20 month-to-month credit score for 12 months.
Based on Virgin’s web site, this provide is accessible to new members once they join both the 50Mbps plan or 100Mbps plan.
With the $20 credit score, this brings the previous plan to $40/month for 12 months and the latter plan to $50/month.
Word that Virgin’s dwelling web plans are solely accessible in Ontario and Quebec. For those who’re situated in both province, you may see whether or not these presents can be found to you here.
More from my site
- Two Canadians efficiently full coast-to-coast journey in a Tesla
- You’ll by no means guess what the most well-liked Pokémon is
- BMO app now lets customers lock misplaced bank cards, get credit score rating
- Freedom Boxing Week offers supply bonus 5GB on Huge Gig Limitless plans
- Chrome 81 beta provides help for AR and internet NFC
- Ice Wi-fi launching new weekly pay as you go plans for as little as $zero.99