Two Canadians who planned to drive from the west coast to the east coast in a Tesla in roughly three days have efficiently accomplished their journey.
The pair began their journey in Tsawwassen, B.C. on March 4th and ended their journey in Halifax, Nova Scotia after 73 hours. The entire journey spanned 6,131km throughout Canada.
The drivers are Ian Pavelko from Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec and Trevor Web page of Aurora, Ontario. They stopped at 40 Supercharger stations alongside the TransCanada freeway to recharge the Tesla Mannequin 3.
Though the drive was profitable, the pair did encounter some challenges alongside the way in which by way of planning.
“We overcharged at one point and we didn’t plan for certain distances, and of course weather is always an issue and was for us heading into Halifax, but we’re still really pleased with the 73-hour drive time it took,” stated Web page in a press release.
Regardless of the minor setbacks, the pair acquired assist from different Canadians alongside the way in which. They are saying that they hope different EV homeowners will see how pleasant the drive was and can expertise Canada in all its lovely glory the way in which they did.
That is the second time pair have tried to finish this journey. The primary two Canadians tried the journey in December however needed to finish it early attributable to climate circumstances.
Supply: Tesla Owner Online
More from my site
- One other pair of Canadians plan to drive coast-to-coast in a Tesla
- Telus launches new cellular well being clinic on wheels in Halifax
- Tesla Mannequin Y noticed in Sudbury, Ontario
- Virgin providing limitless dwelling web with $20 month-to-month credit score for 12 months
- Ontario Superior Court docket of Justice grants class-action certification to ex-BlackBerry workers
- There at the moment are two remote-controlled Cybertruck Sizzling Wheels automobiles