Telus has launched a brand new cellular well being clinic on wheels in Halifax, Nova Scotia to offer healthcare to native residents in want.
The nationwide provider says that the clinic goes to offer important major medical and psychological well being care to underserved residents within the metropolis.
“With an investment of $10 million over five years, we’re incredibly proud of our ongoing commitments to the Telus Health for Good program and we’re excited to bring these much needed services to Halifax alongside our dedicated partner, North End Community Health Centre,” stated Ken Energy, Telus’ area director for Atlantic Canada, in a press release.
The cellular clinics are geared up with Telus Well being’s digital medical document expertise and its LTE Wi-Fi community. Telus says docs are in a position to gather and retailer information to offer higher care to sufferers with undocumented medical histories.
Following the launch of the primary cellular clinic in 2014, Telus says the cellular clinics assist over 20,000 affected person interventions per yr within the nation.
More from my site
- Two Canadians efficiently full coast-to-coast journey in a Tesla
- Rogers contributed $14.1 billion to the Canadian economic system in 2019
- Telus says it received’t ‘pre-announce’ its 5G plans for aggressive causes
- Telus, flanker manufacturers, declare to exceed Liberal wi-fi affordability objective
- One other pair of Canadians plan to drive coast-to-coast in a Tesla
- Rogers and a number of other carriers accomplice to create international 5G discussion board