Telus has filed a trademark for ‘Track+,’ which it describes as an “electronic device and software for asset tracking and pet tracking.”
The applying was filed on January 14th and formalized on January 24th. In any other case, the applying doesn’t reveal anything in regards to the product.
That stated, the corporate at the moment affords a ‘Telus Track‘ gadget to assist companies observe belongings. Particularly, the wi-fi gadget is battery-powered and makes use of GPS to supply real-time visitors knowledge and different alerts. The Observe+ appears to take this additional and provide pet monitoring instruments.
Picture credit score: Telus
Supply: Canadian Trademarks Database
More from my site
- Telus says it received’t ‘pre-announce’ its 5G plans for aggressive causes
- Telus providing Motorola Razr pre-order replace notifications
- Instagram CEO suggests there aren’t sufficient assets to make iPad app
- Goal stock listings recommend new Apple TV and AirPods are on the way in which
- Dell to replace Cell Join software program with display screen mirroring for iPhone
- Telus and Koodo activation payment improve goes into impact in the present day