Samsung’s Unpacked occasion is simply hours away, however the leaks are nonetheless coming in.
The latest leaked video supplies a have a look at the complete flagship sequence. It seems to be an commercial that shows the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Extremely.
Rumours suggest the S20 Extremely will characteristic 108-megapixel main shooter, a wide-angle, a macro and its 48-megapixel telephoto able to 10x optical zoom. Additional, the S20+ sports activities a 12-megapixel main, presumably, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, a 64-megapixel telephoto and a time of flight sensor.
With the abundance of leaks main as much as the occasion, it’ll be attention-grabbing to see if Samsung has something left to disclose.
Right here’s the place you may stream Samsung’s Unpacked event, which is scheduled to begin at 11am PT/ 2pm ET.
Supply: DroidHolic (YouTube)
More from my site
- Which do you assume is extra necessary telephoto or ultrawide-angle lenses?
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20+ may not characteristic the S20 Extremely’s 108-megapixel digital camera
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 Extremely boasts 100x zoom — how does it work?
- SyrupCast 214: The Samsung Galaxy S20 sequence pod
- Samsung Galaxy S20 switches to 60Hz when battery will get low and in some apps
- The Galaxy S20 Extremely can prime up its battery in as little as 59 minutes