Samsung’s S20 sequence is launching on March sixth, however that hasn’t stopped XDA from going beneath the hood and discovering out some unannounced options.
XDA Developers noticed a brand new characteristic on One UI 2.1 that permits customers to play music from Spotify with the corporate’s alarm app.
For it to work, you want Spotify in your One UI 2.1 Samsung Galaxy S20 sequence handset and from the clock app’s settings (within the alarm sound part) you’ll be capable of select ‘Spotify’ as a substitute of the default ringtone possibility.
Whenever you first do that you’ll want to offer the alarm app entry to your Spotify account, however in any other case, it shouldn’t be a problem.
Google’s own clock app may also do that.
Supply: XDA Developers
More from my site
- Google Search now hyperlinks to YouTube Music if you lookup albums
- Apple contemplating permitting customers to set third-party apps as iOS defaults
- 79 p.c of Canadian music listeners stream their music
- Billionaire automotive dude drops serene EDM observe as a result of that is the darkest timeline
- Samsung Galaxy S20 switches to 60Hz when battery will get low and in some apps
- Depraved Audio’s Cron earbuds have a lot battery, they’ll cost your cellphone