Samsung might launch the following S collection smartphone on both February 11th or February 18th.
This leak comes from Samsung tipster Ice Universe who says that he believes within the February 11th launch date.
A earlier leak suggested the February 18th launch date; nevertheless.
One other current Ice Universe tweet advised that Samsung’s next flagship will go by the S20 branding as an alternative of S11.
It’s at the moment unclear precisely which day Samsung will announce its subsequent S collection smartphone; nevertheless, it’s nearly sure the South Korean firm will launch the system in February.
More from my site
- Samsung could launch Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Extremely, no S10e successor
- Samsung’ Galaxy S20 rumoured to function AirDrop-like ‘Quick Share’
- Samsung releases official Galaxy Buds+ iPhone app earlier than launch
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip manufacturing unit shuts down on account of coronavirus
- Samsung and LG is perhaps engaged on moveable displays for smartphones
- Try these leaked Samsung Galaxy S20 collection case renders