Samsung might launch the following S collection smartphone on both February 11th or February 18th.
This leak comes from Samsung tipster Ice Universe who says that he believes within the February 11th launch date.
A earlier leak suggested the February 18th launch date; nevertheless.
One other current Ice Universe tweet advised that Samsung’s next flagship will go by the S20 branding as an alternative of S11.
It’s at the moment unclear precisely which day Samsung will announce its subsequent S collection smartphone; nevertheless, it’s nearly sure the South Korean firm will launch the system in February.
More from my site
- Samsung could launch Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Extremely, no S10e successor
- Samsung’ Galaxy S20 rumoured to function AirDrop-like ‘Quick Share’
- Try these leaked Samsung Galaxy S20 collection case renders
- What surprises does 2020 maintain for the cellular tech world?
- New cellphone leak roundup: Samsung Galaxy S20, Huawei P40, Pixel 4a [January 11 — 17]
- Samsung ‘The Sero’ swivelling TV launching in a number of world markets in 2020