Rogers has posted a brand new working system (OS) improve schedule on its community forum, detailing upcoming updates for Samsung, Pixel and Motorola units.
To start out, the record consists of each the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and common Be aware 10. Rogers says these are getting the Android 10 replace on January sixth, 2020. Additionally on January sixth, the Samsung A70 will get the December safety patch.
Apparently, Google’s Pixel line of units made it onto the record — one thing I’ve not seen earlier than. The record confirms that the January 2020 safety replace, which we anticipated was coming quickly, may also drop on January sixth for Pixel units.
Rogers notes that the Pixel 2, 2 XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4 and 4 XL will all get the replace. The unique Pixel, unsurprisingly, was not included on the record, because it reached official end-of-life and won’t receive any further updates.
Lastly, the Motorola Moto G6 Play and G7 Play will get the December safety replace on January 10th and 17th respectively.
Rogers additionally notes that whereas it prioritizes making these dates correct, typically issues occur past the service’s management and the dates might change. And as for folks with these units on different carriers, the schedule may act as a information to while you may get your replace, however different carriers might have completely different dates.
You possibly can try the schedule for your self here.
More from my site
- Easy methods to sideload new updates in your Pixel cellphone for those who don’t like ready
- Darkish mode lastly involves Google app beta on non-Pixel units
- Non-Pixel, however Android, homeowners may be capable to use a model of the Recorder app
- First photographs of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ floor on-line
- Google may let customers choose particular person toggle colors in Fast Settings
- Samsung’s Galaxy Residence Mini good speaker set to launch this yr