A brand new leaked video of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Z Flip presents a better have a look at the foldable cellphone.
The cellphone within the video seems to be on its option to the USA, because it showcases an AT&T emblem in the course of the startup course of.
The video appears to substantiate a few of the rumours which have surfaced in regards to the gadget, together with the truth that it makes use of a Snapdragon 855+ chip. It additionally reveals the 6.7-inch show with 2636 x 1080 pixel decision, and in addition confirms the cellphone’s 256GB of built-in storage.
Curiously, the video reveals that you would be able to maintain utilizing the gadget even when it’s barely folded at an angle.
It’s additionally rumoured to have 8GB of RAM, a hole-punch entrance digicam and two rear cameras. The gadget isn’t anticipated to have a headphone jack or a microSD slot.
Samsung is anticipated to unveil the Galaxy Z Flip at its ‘Unpacked’ occasion on February 11th. Keep tuned to MobileSyrup for full protection from the keynote. Till then, you possibly can examine what to anticipate from Unpacked here.
More from my site
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold 2 could use the older Snapdragon 855 processor
- New cellphone leak roundup: Samsung Galaxy S20, Huawei P40, Pixel 4a [January 11 — 17]
- Samsung confirms subsequent ‘Unpacked’ occasion for February 11th
- Samsung exhibits off Galaxy Z Flip in 30-second industrial throughout Oscars 2020
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip will reportedly characteristic Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855+ processor
- What have been your favorite gadgets from CES 2020?