OnePlus 8 Lite prototypes have been noticed in a Chinese language video that includes the corporate’s CEO Pete Lau.
The pictures have been posted on-line by notable leaker Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagawrwal24). Agarwal notes that the machine seems to be fairly tall.
#OnePlus 8 ‘lite’ prototype noticed in a Chinese language video that includes Pete Lau. The machine appears fairly tall and it looks like the beforehand leaked CAD weren’t correct in regards to the Digital camera setup. It has a Triple Digital camera setup with flash on the facet. I ponder how they’re gonna worth it. pic.twitter.com/0BVTYUzumZ
— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) January 5, 2020
He additionally notes that earlier leaked details about the machine’s digital camera was incorrect, because it encompasses a triple digital camera setup with the flash on the facet.
To this point, the OnePlus 8 Lite is rumoured to have 8GB of Ram, a 6.4-inch AMOLED show (1080p), 128-256GB of storage and a MediaTek 100 processor together with a 4,00mAh battery.
There at present isn’t any details about pricing. It needs to be famous that since this can be a leak, the gadgets pictured within the picture could in reality simply be well-crafted fakes.
Picture credit score: @ishanagawrwal24
More from my site
- First photographs of the Samsung Galaxy S20+ floor on-line
- Google confirms widespread Nest digital camera outage, says video historical past not saved
- Anker’s first MFi licensed iPhone 11 digicam flash to ship subsequent month
- What surprises does 2020 maintain for the cellular tech world?
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip will reportedly characteristic Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 Extremely boasts 100x zoom — how does it work?