Harley-Davidson goes so as to add Android Auto to bikes that help its Increase Field GTS infotainment system.
This contains the bike maker’s Touring, CVO and Trike fashions. These bikes already function Apple Automobile Play, so it’s about time that H-D added Android help.
Android Auto goes to be obtainable in 2021 Touring, CVO and Trike fashions geared up with the manufacturing unit infotainment system. That stated, folks with older bikes that additionally function Increase Field GTS can improve their very own system with a USB stick. This replace will probably be rolling out someday this summer season, based on Roadshow.
The publication additionally says that Increase Field GTS might be put in in CVO, Touring and Trike bikes from way back to 2014 so long as the motorbike was initially geared up with a Increase Field 6.5GT infotainment package deal.
More from my site
- Lexus, Ferrari and Infiniti fans can now stay up for Android Auto
- 2020 Toyota Linked Companies Infotainment Assessment: Waving the flag
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip manufacturing unit shuts down on account of coronavirus
- Streaming in Canada on Amazon Prime Video, Crave and Netflix [December 9 — 15]
- LG says it’s 2020 TVs are the primary to exceed business 8K Extremely HD spec
- The best way to activate ‘Developer options’ in your Android smartphone