Google is reportedly engaged on three designs for its still-unannounced Pixel 5 handset.
Entrance Web page Tech shared a CAD rendering of one of many prototypes. This handset reportedly sports activities a matte glass end, much like the Pixel 4 — hopefully the black model isn’t shiny this time — and a shiny digicam module.
FPT says this rendering is very dependable.
The digicam module sports activities three rear-facing shooters, with one main digicam, one telephoto sensor and an ultra-wide-angle lens, in line with the leak.
Whereas this CAD rendering doesn’t look nice, it’s solely one of many three prototypes and rather a lot can change between now and the Pixel 5’s anticipated October launch date. Entrance Web page Tech didn’t unveil the opposite two prototypes however talked about that they each sport square-shaped modules just like the Pixel 4 collection.
Entrance Web page Tech didn’t really feel snug sharing the images of the entrance because the supply for this info is much less dependable, however he did point out that the system contains a smaller however nonetheless noticable prime bezel.
As all the time, understand that that is only a CAD render. The ultimate look of the telephone will probably change over the subsequent few months.
Supply: Front Page Tech
More from my site
- Which do you assume is extra necessary telephoto or ultrawide-angle lenses?
- Chrome 81 beta provides help for AR and internet NFC
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 lineup leaks in new video forward of ‘Unpacked’ occasion
- Darkish mode lastly involves Google app beta on non-Pixel units
- Leaked renders show Samsung’s newly-unveiled Galaxy S20 lineup in crimson
- Google may let customers choose particular person toggle colors in Fast Settings