Google just lately launched the Android 11 Developer Preview, and inside the code, there’s a fairly cool consumer interface change.
XDA Developers‘ Mishaal Rahman dug into the code and found a brand new class referred to as ‘QSColorController’ within the SystemUI. This lets builders override the tile colors within the Fast Settings.
Rahman was capable of change the colors of every particular person icon, making a single icon inexperienced, others yellow and some pink.
In Android 10, icons are presupposed to be blue. Customers can select to vary the colors for a number of preset themes. On my Pixel 4 XL, I modified the colors to black, however you may’t shift single toggles.
Supply: XDA Developers
More from my site
- Your cellphone’s blue mild filter could also be worse for you than blue mild
- Now you can ship emails as attachments in Gmail
- Google expands on Tile monitoring integrations
- Oppo makes an Android model of the Apple Watch as a result of why not?
- Google working to combine Assistant into Chrome voice search on Android
- Leaked renders show Samsung’s newly-unveiled Galaxy S20 lineup in crimson