Google has added help for Safari 13 and later to the macOS model of Hangouts Meet.
In line with Google, this new help “will create a simpler meeting experience for Mac users who prefer to use Safari as their default browser.”
The macOS model of the video convention service will now function full parity with its counterparts on different platforms, together with, most notably, display sharing capabilities.
Hangouts Meet was already obtainable on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, however this brings extra Apple customers into the fold as nicely.
By way of: 9t05Google
More from my site
- Apple contemplating permitting customers to set third-party apps as iOS defaults
- Grasp Apple’s ‘Continuity’ options to make your gadgets work collectively
- Lexus, Ferrari and Infiniti fans can now stay up for Android Auto
- Google revamps its phrases of service to offer customers extra readability
- Telus and Koodo activation payment improve goes into impact in the present day
- Chrome 81 beta provides help for AR and internet NFC