Google has added help for Safari 13 and later to the macOS model of Hangouts Meet.
In line with Google, this new help “will create a simpler meeting experience for Mac users who prefer to use Safari as their default browser.”
The macOS model of the video convention service will now function full parity with its counterparts on different platforms, together with, most notably, display sharing capabilities.
Hangouts Meet was already obtainable on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, however this brings extra Apple customers into the fold as nicely.
By way of: 9t05Google
More from my site
- The way to allow privateness settings like tracker blocking in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and extra
- Grasp Apple’s ‘Continuity’ options to make your gadgets work collectively
- Apple contemplating permitting customers to set third-party apps as iOS defaults
- Lexus, Ferrari and Infiniti fans can now stay up for Android Auto
- Microsoft brings SkiFree-esque browsing recreation to Edge browser
- Google revamps its phrases of service to offer customers extra readability