Google has confirmed that there was a widespread outage impacting Nest camera systems on February 24th.
A number of customers encountered issues the place their cameras fully stopped working. Google notes that customers have been unable to file video or see stay streams.
“We’ve rolled out a fix and most camera services should be working again. Unfortunately, video history wasn’t collected during this incident,” Rishi Chandra, the vice-president of Google Nest, stated in a statement.
Google says it’s nonetheless investigating the incident, and has confirmed that the difficulty was resulting from a scheduled storage server software program replace that didn’t go as supposed.
Chandra famous that Google goes to share extra updates within the coming days. If you happen to’re nonetheless having a difficulty, you possibly can contact the Google Nest support team.
Did you expertise a difficulty together with your Nest cameras? Tell us within the feedback beneath.
More from my site
- Google reportedly issuing $5 refund to Canadian Nest Conscious subscribers after outage
- Residence Depot reductions Nest merchandise for Boxing Week sale
- Apple acquires startup behind Wyze’s on-device individual detection for $200 million
- Finest Purchase Canada unveils Boxing Day 2019 tech offers
- Leaked photographs of OnePlus 8 Lite prototype show triple digital camera setup
- Google acknowledges Bluetooth connectivity points on Dwelling units