Fb has improved parental controls for its messaging app for kids underneath 13, which known as Messenger Children.
The app now lets mother and father view their baby’s latest contacts and chat historical past. Mother and father even have the power to remotely log their baby out of the app.
They’ll additionally see a log of photos that their baby has despatched inside chats, together with a listing of contacts that their baby has blocked.
Additional, mother and father can download all of their kids’s info from the app. This consists of details about the entire messages, movies and pictures that the kid has despatched or obtained. Fb has the same characteristic for its normal Messenger app.
Fb says it plans to allow Messenger Children customers to offer suggestions immediately within the app when one thing isn’t working and run consumer surveys to assist enhance options.
More from my site
- Instagram to eliminate IGTV button as a result of ‘very few’ individuals used it
- RCMP says 972 Canadians misplaced $19 million in romance scams final 12 months
- Fb, Instagram to restrict unfold of coronavirus misinformation
- WhatsApp for Android is getting darkish mode quickly
- Understanding the way to use Google’s Household plans and apps
- Snapchat to launch customized user-focused cartoon episodes with Bitmoji TV