Costco has discounted its App Store and iTunes gift cards by as much as 16 % in Canada.
That is a web based members-only provide that’s restricted to 4 playing cards per individual. The reward card will probably be despatched to prospects through a digital code despatched to their e mail.
- The $25 iTunes card is $21.49, which is 14 % off
- The $100 iTunes card is $84.99, which is 15 % off
- The $200 iTunes card is $167.99, which is 16 % off
These reward playing cards may very well be used to save lots of on any kind of digital buy from Apple, together with subscriptions to Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade, which every price $5.99 CAD/month.
Since Disney+ can also be obtainable on iOS and Apple TV, the reward card may very well be used to buy a subscription for the streaming service which prices $8.99 CAD/month.
Costco’s App Retailer and iTunes reward card deal is operating till March 1st.
More from my site
- Right here’s what’s coming to CTV Throwback and CTV Films in March
- Right here’s what’s coming to CTV Throwback and CTV Motion pictures in February
- New post-apocalyptic journey sport hits Apple Arcade
- Streaming in Canada on Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Crave and Netflix [March 2 — 8]
- Streaming in Canada on Amazon Prime Video, Crave, Disney+ and Netflix [February 24 — March 1]
- Streaming in Canada on Amazon Prime Video, Crave, Disney+ and Netflix [February 17 — 23]