BMO has updated its app so as to add a credit score rating characteristic and the flexibility to let customers lock their misplaced bank cards from making purchases.
The financial institution says that to get your credit score rating throughout the app, it’s important to go to the “More” menu and choose “My Credit Score.” BMO notes that this characteristic is free and received’t impression your credit score.
To lock your bank card from making purchases if it’s been stolen or misplaced, you may go to the “Manage cards” possibility within the app. You can too report a misplaced or stolen card and request a substitute card within the record of choices.
BMO updates its apps for iOS and Android usually so as to add small however helpful options. Final month, it made it simpler for customers to view their Interact e-Transfers. In December, it gave clients the flexibility to dispute a credit card cost throughout the app.
More from my site
- Scotiabank launches worldwide cash transfers on cell app and net
- LIFX rolls out new app for controlling good lights on iOS and Android
- CIBC cellular banking app turns 10 years previous on February 2
- Twitter provides function to let customers swipe between lists on Android
- Koho is a digital checking account aimed toward serving to you price range [App of the Month]
- Telus SmartHome app customers can watch Santa depart presents of their house