Apple Shops in Canada are working a promotion for Bell and Rogers prospects who’re buying and selling in an older iPhone.
Sources conversant in the promotion advised iPhone in Canada that Bell and Telus prospects can at the moment obtain a $248 invoice credit score in the event that they commerce in an iPhone 8 and better. The invoice credit score often relies on the situation of the iPhone and will be as much as $250, however this promotion gives a flat $248 credit score for an iPhone 8 or larger.
iPhone in Canada was in a position to verify that that is an Apple Retailer unique promotion.
The credit score goes to be utilized to lower the person’s month-to-month invoice cost once they improve to an iPhone 11 with Telus or Bell on a financing plan with a two-year time period with a plan that prices a minimal of $75 monthly.
The deal reportedly began on March 2nd, and there isn’t any phrase on when the promotions are going to finish.
This promotion can also be out there for the iPhone XR for Bell prospects. As of now, the promotion isn’t out there for Rogers prospects.
Supply: iPhone in Canada
More from my site
- Fido providing $240 off a pre-owned iPhone XR bought with financing
- Bell, Rogers, Telus clients experiencing service outages in B.C.
- Telus says mandated MVNO entry would lead it to chop investments and jobs
- Telus and Koodo activation payment improve goes into impact in the present day
- Apple reportedly planning to launch 5.4-inch iPhone just like iPhone 8 with Face ID
- Telus says it received’t ‘pre-announce’ its 5G plans for aggressive causes